Peace of Mind Sump Pump Services for Residents of Green Bay
Is your sump pump ready to work when you need it most? If you're not confident, call Vern Kummers Plumbing, Inc. for reputable sump pump repair and installation services. Speak to our experts by calling 920-468-8756 today.
Flooded basements and crawlspaces are not ideal. For homeowners in Green Bay, WI, the best way to prevent water damage in your home during times of excess precipitation is with a sump pump. At Vern Kummers Plumbing, Inc., we specialize in sump pump installation, repair and maintenance, making sure your sump pump is always ready to work for you.
Learn more about our services and read real customer feedback on our reviews page.
How Does a Sump Pump Work?
Homes in low lying areas that get a lot of precipitation will almost always have cellar or basement sump pump systems. These units consist of a series of French drains that pour into a tank. Once the water level in the tank reaches a certain level, a motor will kick into action to power a pump that pumps the water away from the foundation of your home.
Depending on how much water accumulates in your area, you may rely on the unit all the time or for emergencies only. However, if the pump is not used on a regular basis, it could seize and require sump pump repair. It’s important to test your sump pump often and make sure it’s working so you are not left with water damage in your home.
What Types of Sump Pumps Are Available?
If you are considering a sump pump replacement or new sump pump basin installation, consider the two main types of pumps before deciding on a unit:
- A submersible sump pump installation is perfect for homeowners who will rely on their sump pump on a regular basis.
- The pump is located inside the tank.
- The motor can be fully submerged in water without sustaining damage.
- It pumps water at a slower rate per minute, perfect for consistent use.
- Choosing a pedestal pump for your sump pit installation is best for homeowners who only need the pump on an emergency basis.
- The pump sits on a pedestal above the tank.
- The pedestal cannot be submerged in water.
- It pumps at a faster rate per minute, perfect for emergency situations.
Why Work With Us?
When you call Vern Kummers Plumbing, Inc. you aren’t only getting to work with qualified sump pump installers, you are also working with courteous individuals who truly care about their work. Some other reasons to work with us include:
- Fast and Reliable Emergency Services: Our technicians are fast and reliable to protect your home and family from plumbing emergencies.
- Master Plumbers: With the highest certification possible, our technicians are expertly trained and experienced master plumbers.
- Consecutive Winners of the Best in the Bay Awards: Recognition from our community is important to us because it shows how committed we are to keeping homeowners in the area protected with quality plumbing workmanship.
Find out how you can save with our current special deals and coupons.
Looking for fast and reliable sump pump repair and installations? Call 920-468-8756 for safe and dependable service in Green Bay, WI today. Find out why more homeowners rely on us for their sump pump services.