Respected Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair Service in Green Bay
Enjoy the full potential of a tankless water heater. These efficient systems are gaining popularity with homeowners for many reasons. Call 920-468-8756 and speak with the team at Vern Kummers Plumbing, Inc. to see if a tankless unit is right for you.
Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity with homeowners in Green Bay, WI for numerous reasons. These efficient units are ideal for large families who use a lot of hot water during the day, small homes looking to save space and more. Find out if a tankless water heater installation is right for you by asking the experts at Vern Kummers Plumbing, Inc.
Find out more about our services and see what real homeowners are saying about us by reading our latest reviews and customer feedback.
How Do They Work?
Tankless water heaters are one of the most interesting developments in the plumbing industry. These units connect directly to your plumbing, eliminating the need for a bulky hot water tank. When hot water is requested at your tap, a series of high-efficiency heating elements turn on, heating the water to the appropriate temperature. From there, you’ll get unlimited hot water at the faucet. When the hot water is turned off, the unit goes back into standby mode, waiting for the next time it’s needed.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
There are numerous benefits of tankless water heaters. They include:
- Saving Space: Tankless water heaters do not require a water tank, which saves space for small homes and condos.
- Higher Efficiency: Unlike traditional water heaters that must heat an entire tank’s worth of water, a tankless unit heats the water as it passes through your plumbing. This makes it more efficient and less expensive to operate.
- Unlimited Hot Water: If you have ever run out of hot water in the middle of a relaxing shower, you’ll understand how frustrating it is. Tankless units produce an endless amount of hot water.
- Fewer Repairs: While traditional water heaters have numerous parts and components that require repairs, tankless water heater repair is required less often.
- Increased Longevity: A traditional water heater will last for about 10-15 years before it needs to be replaced. Tankless water heater replacement is only required after about 15-20 years.
Save even more on your next call when you download and print our current coupons and special offers.
Let’s Work Together
In addition to providing quality tankless water heater services, we also include the following unique features and benefits to our work:
- Fast and Reliable Emergency Service: We’re fast and reliable for your convenience and safety.
- Master Plumbers: Our technicians have achieved the highest possible certification in the industry, making them master plumbers.
- Consecutive Best in the Bay Awards Winners: We are continuously recognized in the community for our quality work and competitive prices.
Looking to repair or install a new tankless water heater? Call 920-468-8756 today for comprehensive tankless water heater services in Green Bay, WI. Find out why homeowners are making the switch to a tankless unit.